Virtual Personal Assistant
As a Virtual Assistant, you will help CLEAR Corporate’s clients drive their business forward by enabling them to focus on the important items. An outstanding Assistant is self-motivated, work-dedicated, flexible and organised.
CLEAR’s Virtual PAs provide a broad range of administrative support tasks to every Australia-based client and are in-charge of calendar coordination, email and client’s tasks management, event organisation and other admin tasks such as proofreading reports or call handling.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage client’s email inbox efficiently and effectively
- Arrange, manage, coordinate and maintain client’s schedules, appointments, meetings, events and travel arrangements
- Handle all phone calls effectively with politeness and in a professional manner, and follow the proper procedure when requested to divert the call (sporadically)
- Coordinate the client’s tasks and commitments ensuring deadlines are met and priorities are managed
- Prepare and send out correspondences on client’s behalf
- Call and coordinate with business entities, client’s associates and the likes, per instruction
- Organise events or webinars
- Proofread work-related correspondence accurately, usually taken via dictation
- Learn and use client-subscribed tools/system or preferred application software effectively
- Perform other admin tasks such as report writing, data entry, documentation, minor finance-related tasks as requested by the client
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a virtual admin role
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office 365 (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in handling an Australian account is an advantage
- Fit to work status upon completion of the Pre-Employment Medical Exam with drug test & a valid NBI Clearance or confirmed Appointment for NBI Clearance
- Reliable, independent, with ability to maintain realistic balance among multiple priorities and competing demands
- Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of information
- Technically proficient, fast learner and highly trainable
- Multi-tasker, resilient, adaptable with good judgment, initiative and discretion
- High level of professionalism, attention to detail and strong work ethic
Minimum internet speed requirement for an effective WFH is at least 10 mbps on a postpaid subscription to any internet service provider (ISP). And to be eligible to the monthly internet subsidy must have a back-up internet connection or prepaid device (pocket WiFi or router) with a network different from the main ISP.
CLEAR provides the PC set with freight expense coverage.