CLEAR is looking for an outstanding Resourcer to work with our client, an Australian-based company known as experts in staffing solutions. They are Australia’s best temporary and permanent recruitment agency for over 50 years.
Your new role is to provide recruitment support to the branch by recruiting, assigning and managing candidates effectively.
As an offshore Resourcer, you will:
- Write and post generic advertisements
- Do manual and telephone screening of candidates who responded to the advertisement
- Perform virtual interviews
- Onboard candidates via client’s CRM
As a Resourcer, your daily tasks may include:
- Interviewing, testing and inducting candidates to ensure the pool of quality available candidates is maintained
- Contributing to the objectives, activity targets, schedules, and specific call plans within the team
- Facilitating the overflow of phone calls and messages and respond to them accordingly
- Acknowledging resumes and unsuccessful candidates within a timely manner in accordance with the client’s procedures
- Regularly updating availability listing of candidates
- Data entry of candidate details to ensure files are complete.
- Conducting reference checks on candidates to gain an understanding of their work history and background
- Gaining leads from reference checks and float candidates to clients
- Introducing and implementing any means of streamlining the recruitment process
- Staying abreast of and communicates effectively current and changing market trends, competitor activity, paying /billing rates and organisational changes
- Providing general administrative support when required – this may include co-ordination of police checks, medicals, references, background checks, liaison with payroll or any other information required in order to place candidates or service our clients effectively
- Composing advertisements and placing them in a timely manner on Turbo and other advertising platforms to maximize our exposure and quality of candidates
- Taking advertising response and invite candidates for interview
- Onboarding of candidates via client’s CRM (sending out e-documents and chasing up candidates for any outstanding docs)
- Fit to work status upon completion of Pre-Employment Medical Exam with drug test & valid NBI Clearance of proof of confirmed appointment for NBI Clearance
Minimum internet speed requirement for an effective WFH is at least 10 mbps on a postpaid subscription to any internet service provider (ISP). And to be eligible to the monthly internet subsidy must have a back-up internet connection or prepaid device (pocket WiFi or router) with a network different from the main ISP.
CLEAR provides the PC set with reimbursable freight expense subsidy.