CLEAR Corporate Solutions is seeking for Payroll Officers to work with our client, an Australian-based company known as experts in staffing solutions.
The role requires working with our client’s offshore payroll team by providing accurate and timely processing of timesheets and payroll, where attention to detail and analytical skills are highly expected.
As an offshore Payroll Officer, you will:
- Be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of payments
- Process payments to staff and charges to clients within the business’ temporary workforce
- Encourage to demonstrate initiative and keeping in mind the overall business objective.
- Preparing weekly payroll in an accurate and timely manner and in line with the appropriate Industrial Instrument
- Ensuring all time sheets, payroll changes, records and other related material is received prior to close of payroll run
- Accurate data entry for the ongoing maintenance of the payroll data within the pay system and employment records, including the processing of new starter information or changes to existing employee records and other related information
- Sending electronic payslips to temps and casual employees
- Maintaining electronic filing systems for data retention
- Attending to enquiries relating to the payroll and ensuring an appropriate level of customer service by responding accurately and in a timely manner either verbally or in writing as required
- Reconciliation and reporting on financial data relating to payroll as required
- Requesting list of payrolls for special and late runs
- Performing other tasks as requirement by the client or management.
- High attention to details
- Mature disposition with proactive mindset
- Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of information
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Flexibility to perform relevant admin tasks as required by the clients
- At least 2 years’ work exposure in Payroll, including a minimum of 1 year handling Australian accounts
- Working knowledge on MYOB, XERO accounting or similar system
- Proficient with MS Office 365 Applications (MS Outlook, MS Word) with high level skills in MS Excel
- Exposure with WorkCover, PAYG and Super recon, an advantage.
- Fit to work status upon completion of Pre-Employment Medical Exam with drug test and a valid NBI Clearance or proof of confirmed appointment to secure clearance
CLEAR provides the PC set with reimbursable freight expense subsidy.