Part Time Junior Accountant
CLEAR Corporate is seeking for a Part Time Junior Accountant to work for an Australia-based client 25 hours per week on a fixed shift (Monday to Friday). The ideal candidate must be willing to undertake both accounting functions and administrative support, as needed.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Accurate preparation of Financial Statements and workpapers in a timely manner
- Prompt preparation of Income Tax Returns (Individual, Company, Trust and Partnership)
- Bank and accounts reconciliation
- GST reconciliation
- Preparation of BAS and IAS for ATO lodgement
- General administration
- Contribute to the team effort by performing ad hoc tasks as required
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Motivated, sociable and with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Minimum Qualifications :
- Strictly with 1 to 2 years Australian bookkeeping and Australian tax experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Knowledgeable in Xero accounting system and MS Office (Outlook)
- Preferably, a college graduate, being a CPA is a plus
- Willing to work initially on a project-based term (5 months contract) with possibility of permanency based on performance per client advice
- A valid NBI clearance or proof of confirmed appointment for NBI Clearance
Minimum IT requirement for an effective WFH is at least 10 mbps internet speed on a postpaid plan. And to be eligible to the monthly internet subsidy must have a back-up internet connection like a secondary ISP or ownership of an internet device (pocket wi-fi or prepaid broadband router).
CLEAR provides the PC set with reimbursable freight expense subsidy.