Financial Planning Administrator (for pooling)
CLEAR Corporate is seeking a world-class Financial Planning Administrator to work with our client, a leading specialist in Australian financial planning and wealth advisory business offering the best of both worlds – expert investment advice, tailored to each individual client’s long term financial goals.
You will provide administrative support for Australian-based financial adviser on a portfolio of products and prepare reports, annual reviews, and any post review actions for client’s advice. This is a fast-paced environment – perfect for hard workers and quick learners. You must be organised, and client focused with the highest levels of attention to detail.
Our client brings a collaborative approach to helping people achieve their lives’ wants and needs. They bring together expertise across wealth management, money management, risk management, and estate planning to offer their clients expert advice. The Financial Planning Administrator’s role is to assist the Investment Adviser with outstanding back-office administrative support. That support is critical to enabling the Investment Adviser to provide the best possible advice and help achieve their clients’ needs and goals.
This is a challenging and rewarding position for an outstanding professional. In this high-performance environment, the Financial Planning Administrator will be proactive and demonstrate initiative. They will be the business’s champion in ensuring that all client data is accurate and that pre and post review processes are followed efficiently and effectively.
Working directly with the Investment Advisor, you will:
- Manage workflow and correspondence, prioritise tasks and filter action items as they arise
- Contact clients to book appointment times, then prepare all files and reports for the meetings.
- Perform data entry into the client’s systems
- Prepare client documents for financial planning (including, annual reviews, application forms, investment administration forms and the like)
- Proactively maintain our client databases to improve data integrity – client data is a both a key asset of the business and must be scrupulously guarded
- Liaise with third parties via phone and email to obtain relevant client information
- Perform general admin, including collation of client documents, scanning, printing, filing and mail management
As a Financial Planning Administrator, you will help our client drive growth by ensuring the delivery of high-quality work with quick turnaround time for completion of tasks.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Contacting clients via phone and email to schedule initial and review meetings
- Preparing client review documentation (CIQ, Portfolio Reports, Preliminary research, Product statements, Centrelink statements etc.) and emailing/ posting as required
- Preparation of FDS/Opt-in document in line with Capstone Financial Planning (AFSL) requirements for Ongoing Service and Fixed term contracts
- Completing necessary paperwork associated with the advice process (e.g. Preparation of forms, Risk Classification forms, AML forms, Client ID etc.)
- Implementing recommendations as per the SOA/ ROA and overall project managing implementation of advice
- Uploading and maintaining client files within XPLAN systems for compliance
- Undertaking research and analysis on superannuation, investment and risk products as required
- Gathering and organising client documents
- Coordinating with financial institutions and fund managers
- Performing other duties that the client may require.
- Reliable and with ability to maintain realistic balance among competing priorities and demands
- Accuracy in all things with a high level of professionalism and attention to detail
- A “client first” attitude to uphold the high standards of customer service
- Technically proficient, resourceful, good listener and highly trainable
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written, with respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of information
- Ability to multi-task and exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment, and discretion
- A ‘can do’ attitude and an inspiration to empower others.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience in an admin role
- At least 1-year call handling experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Google Suite (docs, sheets, drive etc.)
- A fit to work status upon completion of the Pre-employment Medical Exam with drug test & a valid NBI Clearance or initially a proof of confirmed appointment to secure an NBI Clearance
- Experienced in using XPLAN
- Experienced in financial planning admin role
- Knowledgeable in Australian business culture.
CLEAR provides the PC set with freight expense coverage.