Database & Workflow Coordinator (for pooling only)
CLEAR Corporate Solutions is looking for the best Database and Workflow Coordinator in the Philippines to work with our client, a leading and long-established dental practice in Australia that has been built on outstanding patient care.
Our client is transforming this second-generation family practice. They are bringing best practice to all facets of the operation, including their patient database. The Database and Workflow Coordinator’s role is to ensure that the practice is managing and utilising that database – a key business asset – to proactively engage with patients and ensure the best dental and health outcomes.
The Database & Workflow Coordinator role is pivotal to the practice’s future success. The patient database has been built over several decades. The Database & Workflow Coordinator will be responsible for updating and refreshing the database. They will assist the practice owners in driving patient retention and activation through programmed and systematic action. This includes outreaching, coordinating, booking and rebooking and providing post-visit follow ups – all with the highest level of customer service and attention to detail. The role requires efficient and sensitive data management and understanding of the client’s practice process.
The role for an outstanding professional who is self motivated, work dedicated, flexible and organised.
- Be the database champion within the practice and train other staff on how to ensure the database is being utilised to its maximum potential
- Establish knowledge of the clinic’s activities and provide workflow recommendations to improve processes in relation to database and its use
- Arrange, manage, maintain, refresh and activate the client’s database of patients
- Take responsibility for the retention of existing patients, establishing and following work flows to ensure regular contact and follow-ups to increase rebooking rates and completion of treatment plans
- Monitor the client’s recall system and manage a workflow that triggers a series of outbound calls and outreach to patients who haven’t booked their next appointment
- Create [weekly] reports of patients’ progress through treatment plans along with exceptions
- Create daily task sheets for clinic staff to help ensure activation and reactivation activities are Coordinate patients’ upcoming appointments, ensuring due visits are met and care plans are managed
- Collaborate and coordinate with the clinic’s providers in fulfilling patients’ needs
- Prepare and coordinate the dispatch of a ‘Welcome Pack’ to new patients
- Provide support and assistance to the client’s onsite team with back-office work as required
- Perform admin tasks such as the preparation of reports, presentations and other documents
- Perform minor finance-related tasks, if required
- Provide other support as necessary to give the client the headspace to make the important decisions for their businesses.
- [Handle all phone calls effectively, politely and in professional manner]
- [Create and manage new patient profiles and ensure all patients’ records and care plans are up to date in the client’s practice management software]
- [Coordinate with the clinic’s finance department and patients to resolve any disputes or outstanding payments that may arise]
- Reliable and with ability to maintain realistic balance among competing priorities and demands
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Technically proficient, fast learner, and highly trainable
- Ability to multi-task and exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion
- Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of information
- High-level of professionalism, attention to detail, and strong work ethic
- Ability to work with minimum supervision with excellent call handling skills
- Experience in database management
- Experience in handling Australian accounts
- Experience in any medical-related software
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in an admin role
- At least 1-year call handling experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Fit to work status upon completion of the Pre-Employment Medical Exam with drug test
- A valid NBI Clearance or initially a proof of confirmed appointment with the NBI
CLEAR provides the PC set with freight expense coverage.