Looking for your next career opportunity? CLEAR has an exciting job for you! We are looking for an all-rounder Bookkeeper to work for our Australia-based client. The successful candidate will get a chance to pioneer an account and make the most of a challenging role. Our client will give you great experience and training, improving your overall finance and admin skills.
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts.
- Allocate and post financial transaction details to Xero.
- Reconcile and balance all accounts.
- Draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet).
- Collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports.
- Track and maintain inventory records.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Maintain complete filing system to support financial records.
- Call and coordinate with business partners and other entities as instructed by the client
- Manage client's schedules, travel arrangements, etc.
- Prepare and send out correspondences on client's behalf
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant course.
- High degree of English proficiency, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience in bookkeeping or other accounting roles, preferably handling Australian accounts.
- Working knowledge of the Xero accounting software package is a must.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks and MYOB.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- With very good organizational, priority management, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Possesses a high degree of professionalism, reliability and work ethic
- Able to multitask and demonstrate good judgment, initiative and discretion
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to perform other relevant tasks as required by the client.
- Medical and Dental Insurances
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Day Shift
- Other perks
- Work Location: Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
Salary: PHP 28,000 - PHP 30,000
Closes: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 03:00 pm