Let's say you've gotten over the jitters of starting up your own business. Now, you're on your way to getting returns on investments but can't seem to see the bigger picture yet. Yes, it is cheaper to do the little things yourself, but is this really the best use of your time?
Let's face it - you can't do it all at the same time. Trying to achieve everything means you lose focus on the finer details of your core business which can be detrimental to the overall direction of your company.
Perhaps you should consider outsourcing the following areas:
Finance and Accounting
When starting out, finances and controlling your debtors are simple enough that you can handle everything from end-to-end on your own. But, as your business expands, you will have to add employees as well as increase your clients and customers. You will only be able to handle so much of the accounting on your own and you may overlook some important functions.
- Outsource your bookkeeping, accounts payable and accounts receivable to an experienced professional. For a fraction of the cost of an Australian based resource, you can hire a fully qualified accountant who will keep your numbers in check. CLEAR, have options ranging from having a dedicated specialist run all your finance requirements or a per-need basis where you pay for the services when you use them.
- Through cloud based accounting software, your outsourced provider can access your data at the same time you do. CLEAR is a certified Xero partner and can help set you up with beautiful accounting software designed for small business.
- Payroll can be complex and time consuming for any small business operator. As your business expands, avoid spending your time calculating pays and handling timesheets. CLEAR has been processing thousands of Australian employees pays each week. Let the experts manage your payroll so you can focus on what you do best.
Sales and Marketing
Sure, you can post to Facebook, Twitter run some MailChimp or Google AdWord campaigns, but Marketing, is just as important as doing your taxes - it has to be done right.
Small to medium business owners attempt to spearhead their own marketing strategies only to lose momentum and not quite hit the mark. If you can't give your marketing strategy the attention it needs (read: daily), you have failed your business even before it has begun.
- Work with a provider that can run your social media and digital campaigns for you. CLEAR has packages allowing you to leave the social media posts to the professionals but makes it look like your business is always in the know.
- If you would like a specialist who can do more than just maintain your social media, consider hiring a Virtual Assistant. They can complete data mining for you and keep that CRM system up to date. At CLEAR we can host your assistant for you and upskill them to meet your social media needs.
- Outsource tasks that require specialists or experts in the field. A good example is managing your digital footprint. SEO management and pay-per-click ads via Google require a lot of knowhow plus a relative amount of experience. There is a lot to take in if you need to learn this yourself or train someone internally if you already know the basics. CLEAR can help you achieve your marketing goals by making sure professionals are in place and working on your business.
Once you start outsourcing these tasks to experts, you can start focusing on what matters most in your business: the bigger picture. Once you get started you will have wondered why you didn't think of it sooner.
Call CLEAR today on 1300 200 269 to discuss how outsourcing can help your growing business.